Here are some “best of” compilation pages:
- ChronicBabe – If you’re a sick chick in search of like-minded folks—the kind of people who are living well in spite of illness—you’re in the right place! ChronicBabe offers hundreds of resources designed to help you keep on being a Babe, even with chronic illness.
- Dogkisses’s Blog… It Seems to be About Living – living, loving, dogs of course, pain, mental illness, relationships and my magic bike.
- Fibromyalgiadoesn’tdefineme – Learning to live again with Fibromyalgia
- Fibromyalgia Haven – I hope that by writing about my journey, you will feel more understood, and recognize that you are valuable, and you are not alone.
- the Mirren Lee, The 2012 Act Three Journey of an Actress/Coach/Writer
- mttop72 – Book reviews, social commentary, and personal reflections
For pain relief… laughter is the best medicine!
- The Bloggess: Like Mother Theresa, Only Better – I write for Good Mom/Bad Mom on the Houston Chronicle but I need an uncensored space to say the f-word and talk about ninjas. If you know me in real life you might not want to be here.
For those of you in the San Jose/ Morgan Hill, CA area… I highly recommend this Certified Dog Trainer, Behavior Consultant and Certified Holistic Chef for Animals — CHAD CULP! Check out his web site!